Thursday, January 29, 2009

Complexities of daily life



Country life at the Creamery seems to be riddled with new challenges almost everyday. Today my tenants called to say there was an electrical short. Yesterday I had to shovel myself out of about a foot of snow (good for the abs). Last week the boiler blew minutes before I arrived back from a couple weeks away, I guess it missed me. Friends and family suggest I might want to return to the more familiar challenges of urban life. In an effort to make urban life equally rich with complication, I took my students out today to learn how to post illegal signage in public space. The police drove by seconds later. I wonder what the heat situation is like in jail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the food isn't good in jail. It's not organic and raw.