Sunday, July 20, 2008

"There's no place like home"....?


I have clicked my heels home more than once in these shoes, sometimes lucky. It is hard not to imagine there is some kind of significance here.
Kansas has apparently developed a serious moisture problem. Town legend says that the building was literally filled with water to cool the cream, hence the lovely brick floors. Yet there was never a mold problem before. Maybe the infamous "endless aquifer" under the Creamery has finally run wild? At least we're prepared for the impending water crisis, maybe I should also try to harvest the fungi?

p.s. the insides of the shoes were meant to be fuzzy...sorry trace, for the unintentional design alteration!
tn29 shoes

3 comments:

jkarah said...

you wanna LOAN me a dehumidifier?

Anonymous said...

there's no place like Samso
there's no place like Samso
there's no place like Samso

Anonymous said...

Is this a Grimm's tale that was censored from my childhood?
Have you been abducted into a black forest? A modern day stepmother/snow white?
Beyonce? red slippers with a life of their own?
let me reel yolu back in to suburban LIsle. we can get frozen custard and play mini golf.
anytime you want to swim in the shallow bay with my hyper active kids let me know...
xo v