Sunday, June 1, 2008

Creamery label.

I promised I'd post regular updates this week from Creamery studios.
Today five young (under thirty I imagine) virile boys arrived at Creamery ready to play. Rock and roll I think they call it. They are sweet and well mannered but I have been warned not to be fooled..."they are a rock band after all". This is a new era I say, I trust they will not attempt to trash this virtually indestructible bunker, they are business boys. And if it is a land of hedonism behind the wall who am I to complain anyway? They told me I was "cool" tonight. It wasn't long before they were comfortable enough to march through my space on their way to grill shrimp on the back porch. In the land of free love I guess I should not have been concerned that I was just getting ready to jump in the shower...which is wide open and essentially in the middle of the dining room. I fixed the lock, for now they can go around. More later.

No comments: