Tuesday, June 3, 2008

pressure for updates...

At about 4:30 this morning I was shaken out of a deep sleep by a loud chirping sound. Of course my first city girl instinct was that the band was experimenting with a new genre. Actually, something was going awry in the natural world. Not sure what the birds were talking about, but either they were very happy or very upset. I sure hope they did not disturb the band's beauty sleep. Those guys worked for 11 hours straight and "cut six tracks...that's really great for one day". Sounded like one track to me but what do I know? So far it's going well, I am only slightly worried about the plumbing since the bathroom I put in the front is pretty precarious. The sewage has to go up a two inch pipe and over my head to get to the septic tank out back. At least I know they don't eat much.

P.S. The band is "doing a show" at the Creamery on Saturday afternoon (yikes). I know little about the music except that it kind of sounds like the Strokes meets Velvet Underground. Stop by.

P.P.S. Sorry Lindsey, no pictures yet...I'm working on it.

No comments: